The web master is responsible for designing and developing web applications and components, test, enhance and ensure that everything is working accordingly. If you own a website and you do a lot of changes and updates a virtual web master is the right person to handle the job especially if you are running a content management site. There is no limit as to what the virtual web designer can do based on your job description. A web designer once employed is subject to your cooperate rules and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Pixels VA Virtual Webmaster
• Maintain websites client assigns
• Generate and revise web pages as directed
• Design websites
• Ensure that software and web servers are operating accurately.
• Create and modify appearance and settings on site.
• Layout content on web pages.
• Test websites to see if they are fully functional.
• Fix broken links and any web issues.
• Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices.
• Ensure site speed and functionality are on point.
• Monitor online traffic and conventions.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Qualities
• Have a degree in Information technology or Computer science, and has knowledge in managing databases.
• Active listening and learning skills
• Possess time management skills
• Conversation and layout optimization skills
• Pixels VA Virtual Web Specialists are:
• Able to work under pressure and digest complex problems
• Able to analyze needs and product requirements to create design
• Proficient in the English language, literature, and comprehension
• Socially Perceptive hence understands others reactions in relation to design and art
• Authentic and original in all their works, able to come up with ideas and designs unique to every client
• Detail oriented